Five Reasons I Hate Treadmill #10 At The Downtown Y:
- It’s on the end, so there’s a lot of traffic by it and I get convinced everyone is staring at me and silently judging me as they scope out machines.
- It’s far away from all of the ceiling fans so it’s a little warmer there than at other treadmills.
- I am convinced I get tired faster on #10 because it is sucky.
- There’s a column or something in the way so you can’t see all six TVs while you’re on it, which sucks because I have a short attention span when I’m working out.
- The one TV you can see reliably is the one that’s tuned to FOX News. I like to pretend FOX News doesn’t exist and working on #10 makes that impossible.