Five products I use regularly (if not every single day, then almost!):
- Cetaphil Facial Cleanser (lately, it’s the only thing that doesn’t piss off my face)
- Aveda Confixor (keeps my hair from agitating itself into an Afro over the course of a humid day)
- Stila eyeshadow in Kitten (applied lightly, fools people into thinking I’ve slept well. Has the occasional side benefit of making people think I’ve gotten a haircut.)
- Angel Soft toilet paper (because for some reason expensive toilet paper feels like cloth and weirds me out)
- Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 (does nice favors for my lips)
I intentionally skipped some obvious things like deodorant and shampoo and such because I’m not terribly brand loyal with those products and tend to switch them a lot. I assure you that I do use them regularly, though!
10 Replies to “5.3: Productive”
OMG! Total girlie moment! I use Stila in Kitten, too â€” it’s the best! (Sometimes, if I’m using it as going-out makeup, I add a little Visine to it before I put it on, FYI). Other stuff I use daily:
2. Pantene Clarifying shampoo (the clear one; I’ve gotten more hair-scent related compliments since I started using it than ever before, so I’m gonna stick to it)
3. Wet ‘n’ Wild lipliner in 666 (which only cost 99 cents when they still made it, which they don’t anymore, so I’m glad I stocked up).
4. Diet Cherry Coke (it counts as a product because I can’t start my morning routine without it).
5. Method Cucumber disinfectant wipes (they’re from Target, and they’re great for quick cleanups; they’re also the only cleaning product I’ve found with cute enough packaging to leave out on my kitchen counter.)
1. Irish Spring Soap
2. Suave (or Dove when I can find it) spray deodorant
3. Crest with Scope Toothpaste
4. Dove Hairspray
5. Heaven Scent perfume (by the Gap)
Cinique touch base for eyes in Canvas
Various Giovanni hair products
Purell hand sanitizer
lip balm (changes frequently)
1. Garnier Fructis Long&Strong Shampoo, Conditioner, and anti-split ends treatment
2. Lipsmacker Watermelon lip balm
3. Secret Platinum invisible solid
4. Dial Daily Care bodywash in Renew
5. XXL Volume+Length Maybelline Mascara
1. Eyelash curler, followed by L’Oreal Voluminous mascara, black
2. L’Oreal kohl eyeliner in Onyx
3. Cover Girl Instant Cheekbones blush in Sophisticated Sable
4. L’Oreal Colourjuice sheer juicy lipgloss in Vinylite
PS I heart L’Oreal
1. Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic; I don’t know what, exactly, it’s supposed to do to my hair, but it detangles it so it’s my boyfriend.
2. Irish Spring Soap; manly, yes, but I like it, too.
3. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. The green and pink tube is a classic, and I read everywhere that it’s what all the chi-chi makeup artists use. I’m in.
4. Black cheap-ass eyeliner. That’s right; I’m trailer trash. Except I don’t live in a trailer, I have all my teeth, and I have nary a cat, let alone 75 that meow outside my door. So, I’m just trash? Okay then.
hey… watch what you say about living in a trailer surrounded by 75 cats… especially around me and lorie
dove 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner
dove deep moisturizing body wash
sweat pea body spray from bath and body works
soft and dri deoderant
I’m totally going to buy Stila in Kitten this weekend. I’ve never heard of it, but I’m going to find it and buy it. :)