Skip to content
- Lorie is worth her weight in gold – literally!
- Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Lorie, and frequently rise to the surface for air.
- The patron saint of Lorie is Saint Eugenie.
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Lorie!
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of Lorie.
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Lorie is near!
- Lorie is actually a mammal, not a fish.
- Peanuts and Lorie are beans!
- Lorie has a memory span of three seconds.
- Lorie can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.