- Lorie is worth her weight in gold – literally!
- Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Lorie, and frequently rise to the surface for air.
- The patron saint of Lorie is Saint Eugenie.
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Lorie!
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of Lorie.
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Lorie is near!
- Lorie is actually a mammal, not a fish.
- Peanuts and Lorie are beans!
- Lorie has a memory span of three seconds.
- Lorie can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
You might like these posts too.
6 Replies to “Peanuts and Lorie are beans!”
Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Sandy.
That… just isn’t flattering.
I love it. I just did mine.
Here are mine: the repeats are disappointing but 3 is eerily close to the truth and number 9 is spot-on.
1.While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Alberto!
2.If you chew gum while peeling Alberto then it will stop you from crying.
3.Alberto can not regurgitate!
4.Peanuts and Alberto are beans.
5.Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Alberto is near.
6.You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Alberto to reach the earth’s core!
7.Women shoplift four times more frequently than Alberto.
8.During severe windstorms, Alberto may sway several feet to either side.
9.The porpoise is second to Alberto as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
10.Albertoolatry is the mindless worship of Alberto!
My #9 is spot-on for me as well.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Death!
1. The average human spends about 30 days during their life in Death!
2. The risk of being struck by Death is one occurence every 9,300 years.
3. Until the 1960s, Death was not allowed to enter Disneyland!
4. Death, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
5. Astronauts get taller when they are in Death.
6. Deathomancy is the art of telling the future with Death!
7. American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Death from each salad served in first class.
8. Death was the first Tsar of Russia.
9. Antarctica is the only continent without Death.
10. Some birds use Death to orientate themselves during migration!
This gave me the laugh that I’ve been needing all day! Thankx Lorie!
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kirsten!
Only twelve people have ever set foot on Kirsten.
On average, women blink nearly twice as much as Kirsten.
It can take Kirsten several days to move just through one tree!
Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil “influence” of Kirsten.
Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing Kirsten.
A Kirstenometer is used to measure Kirsten.
The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal Kirsten.
While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Kirsten.
It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Kirsten.
The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Kirsten.