Why Today Is Awesome
- We had a late start today, so I got to sleep in.
- I am wearing the most comfy caramel cords ever, and sensible yet kick-ass boots, and a cozy sweater.
- I had gallons and gallons of Thai food for lunch, and it was awesome (and so was our waitress).
- The weather is beautiful today – quite a change from yesterday’s crappy ice storm.
- I got paid today!
- I have fun plans for tonight.
- Aaand I got a new job. I’ll be at the same place, but I’ll be doing a job that was created with me in mind, and will allow me to specialize in a subset of my field that is, to me, very interesting.
- And this new opportunity basically allowed me to create a new opportunity for someone else in my department who really kicks ass.
I’d say it’s quite a good day indeed.
6 Replies to “Why Today Is Awesome”
YAY! congrats on new jobs and opportunities!
yay! sounds like a good day indeed!
Congrats on the new job! Hope you had a great weekend as well.
I just read this and then looked at the date and was very confused as to how you had a delay today due to weather. I really want it to snow or ice or something again. Needless to say, I am (was) jealous.
Yay, CONGRATS on the new job!! =)