- Get ass to the eye doctor ASAP and get new eye prescriptions in an attempt to alleviate 24-hour-a-day crushing headaches.
- Start doing yoga or something again in case stress has anything to do with the headaches (likely).
- Eat something other than noodles, kettle corn, and various kinds of Diet Coke in case bizarro teenage gamer diet has anything to do with headaches.
- Start taking Claritin again in case headaches are related to potential cat allergies.
- Remember to take sweet, sweet Wellbutrin daily in case headaches are related to inconsistent serotonin levels.
- Drink some damn water already in case headaches are related to dehydration.
Re: Humble Abode
- Paint living room and master bedroom.
- Replace the damn cabinet handles in kitchen like I’ve been planning since the day I moved in.
- Replace loathsome, ugly, cockeyed, not-matching-a-damn-thing, badly-done laminate floor tiles in downstairs bathroom.
- Make some sense out of the spare bedroom.
- Rake and bag the stupid leaves on the patio.
- Find something to plant in the patio edging dirt that will survive despite very shady location and inevitable owner neglect.
- Take the one living indoor plant to the office before kittens eat/poop in/destroy it (none of which has happened yet, but they’ve been eyeing it with interest).
- Locate and kill all non-feline living creatures (mainly, effin’ spiders).
- WASH THE DAMN THING, especially since it’ll be 65 degrees tomorrow.