I’m going to do the Friday Random Ten today because I’m sick of looking at the South Bitch post. For the record, I’m feeling a little better and I’ve lost four pounds, but I still want a cupcake. One thing holding me back from that cupcake is that I do not know where to find it. Where do you go to get a single cupcake?
I am eating Cool Whip Free out of the tub at times. I told someone today that it was Phase 1 approved, and now that I think about it, I’m not sure that’s true. It does in fact have the South Beach logo printed right on the tub, though, so I know it’s okay at some time. And it has like nothing in it (no calories, no carbs, no fat, nothing) so I decided it’s okay. It tastes awesome and I think it’s made of rainbows and unicorns.
Anyway. Here’s what came up on iTunes today:
- “X&Y” – Coldplay
- “The Union Forever” – The White Stripes
- “I Get A Kick Out Of You” – Jamie Cullum
- “I Can’t Give You Anything But Love” – Rose Murphy
- “Vertigo” – U2
- “Train In Vain (Stand By Me)” – The Clash
- “Someday” – Flipsyde
- “Brand New Colony” – The Postal Service
- “Cold Wind” – The Arcade Fire
- “Trip Through Your Wires” – U2
I actually really don’t like “Trip Through Your Wires,” so I skipped right past it and thought I’d mention that the next song up was “Why,” by Annie Lennox, which is one of my favorite songs in the world. Hurray.