Five stores that get a lot of my money:
- Target (duh. Target is life.)
- Kroger (groceries, duh again)
- Wal*Mart (as much as I hate to admit it, their toiletries and housewares are irresistibly inexpensive)
- CVS (I’m so excited about spending $80 on allergy medicine yesterday. Ragweed rocks! Shitty health insurance is rad!)
- Tie: Ann Taylor LOFT/Gap/Old Navy (for clothing items I can’t find at Target)
Now you – what are your top five? We’re just talking stores where you buy things, here – Amazon.com can count, but leave out the gas station. I don’t care if that rule makes no sense. Go for it!