Actual things heard at my house over the weekend:
- “You have an interesting concept of where a butthole is.”
- “MY head did not hit MY tooth!”
- “Sadie Hawkins. REVOLUTION!”
- “You better watch out, or I’m gonna do — SOMETHING!”
- “What’s wrong with little bitty cheesecakes?”
- “I’m going to take a shower as soon as my Sim gets married.”
- “What, is this going to be a cash-only Christmas?”
- “Thanks so much for farting in my hand.”
- “Well, I guess we’re gonna have to be nice to the neighbors now. Ugh.”
- “Quit, you’re gonna rile up the stink!”
Unfortunately, that’s an incomplete list, ’cause tons of funny things were said at my house this weekend. My family is so weird.
My pizza obsession continues, so I think that’s what I’m going to go get for lunch. Mmm, pizza.