I like to make lists.
- It’s about damn time I linked madpony. You should all go read that, as those girls get way more comments than any of us ever will. Oh, and also, because they’re funny.
- The flu shot place on my arm hurts. Like, a lot. Like, every time I turned on it in bed last night I woke up. And that sucked.
- I am skipping lunch today so I can leave early to go do something.
- I am also leaving early tomorrow.
- I still haven’t replaced the light bulb in my bedroom.
- I spent seriously like 90 minutes working on a survey for one of those e-marketing-panel-things I’m on this morning, and then the web site got all wonky and wouldn’t work anymore. I think this means I won’t get my freakin’ HIpoints, and I was due a shitload.
- So, tomorrow I am doing something Outrageous and Ballsy! With a friend, because I’m not quite so Outrageous and Ballsy! to do it alone. But anyway.
We will be participating in one of those speed-dating events. Sixty dates in sixty minutes. Should be interesting, to say the least. Besides, it’s free, so we were all “what the hell?” about it.
Friend is being rather discreet about her participation, and probably wisely so. I, on the other hand, am a giant dork, and as I don’t conceal my dorkdom well at all, I’ve told practically everyone I know.
- I watched WVU wipe the floor with the bloody carcass of Virginia Tech last night, and I think I can say quite safely that it was the worst football game I ever watched in my life. Heinous. Truly.
I think I’m going to go to the bookstore now and put a hoodie on my staff charge, as it’s freezing-ass cold and drafty in my crooked little office. Adieu.